Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cotton Chenille yarn trim coming soon!

Yes ladies....cotton chenille yarn trim will be here soon. I have ordered a ton of it...well, not quite a ton, but a LOT and as soon as it arrives later in the week I will begin to dye it in dozens of beautiful colors. I will have several sizes to choose from and I will post pictures as soon as it is finished. I had several customers ask me to add this item to my inventory and I was happy to do so after a long hunt for the product!

Watch for my post announcing it's "arrival"....I can hardly wait!

Nancy

4 comments:

  1. YAY Nancy! I can't wait until you get this and have it ready for sale. I love it, and it's not easy to find, Woohooo! So glad you will have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the trim when it if finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Nancy. So glad you found it. YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete