Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hand dyed cotton eyelet and Mini cotton chenille trim

I have been very busy this week dyeing mini cotton chenille and eyelet trims. I will be adding new colors as I add them to my inventory but I  decided to start with some basic stock colors; colors that I will repeat and keep in stock. Shown above are a few of the new colors for eyelet trim. Paprika red, golden yellow, pastel pumpkin, Robins egg blue and carmel browns. The cotton eyelet trim is 2" wide and is 4 yards per package for $2.99.
 
The mini chenille trim colors are paprika red, golden yellow, Robins egg blue, spice, cranberry wine and dark forest green. The mini chenille is 1/8" wide and there are 5 yards on each card for $2.99.

I will be listing these trims later today in my ebay store.

I will be adding fancy lace trim next week along with pastel chenille colors and  a wider chenille trim. After all...you can list all these goodies at once!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRL !!!
    What a great selection you are carrying now. One stop shopping. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new trims and feeling very tempted.

    ReplyDelete