Monday, February 1, 2016

February Birthday Club Winner!

As we start another month we also have another winner in the Birthday Club here at The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe. If you have not signed up for this yet be sure that you do. Just email me your month and date of birth. Each month we will draw a winner to receive a surprise gift from me, valued at $25-35. I post world wide so anyone can enter.

So lets get to the winner! The name drawn today was Dawn Cooper. Congratulations Dawn! He birthday is on the 10th and I know we all wish her a very Happy Birthday! It started out pretty good!

Please email me and give me your address Dawn. You can also tell me your favorite colors to help me out.
nbelgian@aol.com

Tomorrow I will draw the name for the gift box of Rainbow floss....be sure you are signed up for that drawing.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I know Dawn will!
Nancy

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dawn! And Happy Birthday Month! Happy February Nancy - so generous of you to do this! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on your birthday win Dawn. Hope the rest of your birthday is just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Dawn, and Happy B-Day!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Dawn, and congratulations!!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I sign up for draining too? Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Dawn, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to win this. Thank you for your offerings Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Dawn and to all February Faithful Friends birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Dawn and congrats on your great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to be included in your drawing for Feb 2nd. You create the most beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday and congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky girl ! Have a beautiful birthday ! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winner , I know it will be a beautiful gift .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Dawn! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Dawn! A fellow Aquarian!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday to Dawn, a lovely birthday surprise for you!
    Very kind of you Nancy!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe I won!! Nancy, thanks so much for allowing me to join this great group and all you do & give!! And thanks to all for your wonderful wishes...this year will be my 60th (I can't believe I just posted that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations!!! And I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Remember that age is just a number......even if we don't like the number!

      Delete
  19. Congratulations Dawn!!! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats Dawn and Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete