Sunday, January 21, 2018

What are Special Limited Editions?

I have had a few people ask me what are the Special Limited Editions...and are they the same as the monthly Limited Editions? No, they are different. They are Special! LOL

I dye 12 colors each month for the Primitive (more muted) Limited Editions and 12 for the regular Limited Editions. Simply limited amounts of each color for the floss clubs and get them while you can.

I decided to do some Special Limited Editions this year. Each month, I will dye an additional 12 colors in very limited supply. Usually 10-20 boxes of 12 skeins. And I give an extra free skein with this collection.  

 I thought it would be nice to give these to my club members as I have a drawing on the 1st of each month (if you missed the recent post) and pick one name from each club to receive this special present from me. Because I appreciate all of you! Then I sell the remaining boxes on a first come, first serve basis. I do have a couple club members that have added these to their monthly subscription.
I occasionally will have some extra singles of a few of the colors. They sell out quickly so if you receive a color you really like please contact me right away to see if more is available.

So that should explain the Special Limited Editions for 2018.
I had dyed so many collections last year and I wanted to try something new for all of you. I think it adds to the fun of following my blog and being in the floss or linen/aida clubs. More drawings, more winners = more fun!

I just dyed the Special Limited Editions for February and March...you are going to LOVE them!
January boxed sets are sold out but I have a few singles left.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
                                                  Nancy

If you have any questions you can email me at any time.

1 comment: