Sunday, January 28, 2018

February Special floss and new pattern preview

I thought I would give you a preview of the February Special Floss I dyed. 12 special colors......I draw a name from each floss club and send these special colors. If you get 12 skeins each month you win 12 skeins. If you get 6 skeins each month you win 6 skeins. A special gift for my club members to show my appreciation.

The club winners will receive the extra skeins shown at the right.  Wild Pumpkin and Mocha Truffles.


I also sell a few of these boxes. (and a few of you have added this to your monthly shipment and you will receive both free skeins)They are $29 and they go quickly if you would like one. The first 10 boxes will receive both free skeins. The next 10 boxes will just receive Wild Pumpkin. nbelgian@aol.com

They include a red Valentine rose, lilacs, pinks, greens, crème, golden amber, leprechaun, etc. A great mix for February.

The club floss is due back tomorrow after being carded. I will try to show a picture this week.

The floss clubs have doubled in size! Thank you all very much...this will be a great year filled with beautiful colors.
Floss has been keeping me very busy as you can imagine. I did have time to re-do one of my older patterns Leave No Tender Word Unsaid. Charted with DMC to make it easy......16 count or 32 count linen like I used , the finished size is 7-1/2 x 10-1/2 and fits a standard 11x14 frame from Hobby Lobby for $10 on sale. I try to do all my charts so they will fit in stock frames to save you money. I have ordered the custom frames and even with a discount it gets pricey.
Leave no tender word unsaid
Love while life shall last
The mill will never grind again
With water that is past

I always do samplers based on beautiful verses.

I need to find the time to frame this and get it hung in my office.  The picture does not do it justice....the fabric is a yellow cream and the lighting does not show it very well. I love the reds, greens, rose and cream I selected....my favorite colors of course! This chart is $11.99 and I include color block charts and symbols so you can use the chart type you prefer.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
                                                                      Nancy

10 comments:

  1. Your floss colors are always so pretty. I love the verse on your new design. Perfect for Valentine's Day. :) Wishing you a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new floss colors are gorgeous and I do love your new pattern! You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, your verses are why I love your patterns & webpage. Thank you for your work. It is a true blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are amazing! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love this pattern. The verse is so pungent. It is just gorgeous, Nancy! As always, well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is beautiful Nancy! I am hoping to get my money built back up a bit had to buy a new heating air set so it hit my check book hard. lol When I do I want to get in the floss club. Maybe I will just get the smaller one for now! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such beautiful colors of floss! Everyone that I watch on flosstube speaks highly of your floss and I would like to give it a try. I went to your Ebay store and was trying to find some floss equivalents to some dmc on a chart I am wanting to start. What I would like to know is there some way I can find certain numbers without having to looke at each floss? You can email me at tloe2000. At yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete