Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Limited Editions are ready for April!

The Limited Editions and the Primitive Limited Editions are ready for April.....with the help of my 3 trusty elves. They helped me by carding the floss early so I can box the sets. I will be very busy the first week of April as I have stitching friends coming to stay with me. I will still send the invoices out on the 1st for all three clubs as usual. I thought you might like to take a peek at the new colors!

For me it is always a hard decision to pick 6 of the 12 colors for those of you who only get half the each set each month. I try to split the colors into two equal groups. Here they are for April shipments:

The Limited Editions:

For those of you who get 6 skeins you get the 6 on the right. Others will get this full set.

If you belong to the Primitive Limited Editions Club, here are the April colors:

For those of you who get 6 skeins you get the 6 on the left. Others will get this full set. Once again, these colors are softer and more muted than they look on my monitor. You won't be disappointed I promise.

I hope you liked the preview. I know there are a few of you who like to see the colors before you select them. I do sell the extra boxed sets in my ebay store for $27.99 each. You don't get the club price of one free skein but you can pick up the sets you want or previous months if you missed any. I will list some of these new sets today.

Thanks for stopping by!
                                                Nancy

9 comments: