Saturday, March 25, 2017

Floss Club questions? I have the answers for you

I get a LOT of questions about the 3 different floss clubs that I have. I hope these answers will help you.

A lot of you have asked if you can add to your order and the answer is yes. If you are in one floss club and you also want to try another club for one month (6 or 12 skeins) you can do that. I have to smile because I have a whole folder each month of "add ons" to orders.lol

You can add something from the ebay store, just let me know what you want me to include in your invoice. Boxed sets, sets or singles, no problem. I try to make it easier for you with one combined shipping total.

Need a gift sent to a friend's address? Yes I can do that for you. I send Birthday, special occasion and Christmas presents all the time and include a card for free. All I need is an address to calculate shipping for you. Last month I had one gal send club shipments to 3 of her friends so they could try my floss. Stitchers are the most generous people! I have met nice people all over the world through this business and that is the best part of it all.

April pre-paid shipments will go out early (shipping Monday) as I have them ready to ship for the April clubs. Regular invoices will go out on the last day of this month and the 1st.

So if you have any other questions about the clubs just email me. nbelgian@aol.com.

And I am dyeing floss all weekend.....lots of new colors and spring sets coming soon and more give-aways....of course! And I will be including the DMC conversions on all my labels from now on.

Have a nice day. Thanks for stopping by.
                                            Nancy

4 comments:

  1. You are not only generous, but you provide customer service like no one else I know! Thanks for the extra ideas. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Customer service is very important to me.

      Delete
  2. I agree!! Best customer service that I have ever seen!!! And the floss and linen are awesome too!! I think I may have to add a couple of floss to my order for April :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Susan above. Your customer service is excellent! The best ever!!! :D

    ReplyDelete