Friday, March 31, 2017

Did you receive your floss club invoice today?

Since tomorrow is the 1st....and a Saturday.....I sent the floss club invoices out this morning. It takes more than 3 hours to send out all the invoices and by the time the payments start coming in on Saturday it would be too late to mail the shipments with the post office closing at noon. I thought by sending them out today I could mail most of them today and tomorrow if the payments are here. Some take a day or two to pay, which is fine, and then they will be mailed on Monday.

Do let me know if you did not receive your invoice. nbelgian@aol.com
Still want to join? It's never too late......join at any time during the month. One month, 2, 3, 6 or 12.

Thank you.
                             The very busy Floss Queen

3 comments:

  1. I got my invoice and just paid it!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't at first, but once I got the email with this newsletter, I emailed you to let you know it hadn't gotten to me and within a very short time you sorted it all out and got the invoice to me!! What fantastic customer service!!! You are such a hard worker and I just want to let you know that I really appreciate everything you do!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the colors of my floss.They are my ray of sunshine. Deborah Chapman

    ReplyDelete