Thursday, November 13, 2014

Customer appreciate week and great discounts, up to 50%!

It's time for a customer appreciation week for the followers of my blog with lots of great sales.
Who needs black Friday when you can have a week of sales.
You need to do these purchases through me, not ebay. Paypal, money order or personal check.
Browse my ebay store and let me know what you would like.
http://stores.ebay.com/Victorian-Motto-Sampler-Shoppe
Sale starts the 14th, tomorrow and runs through the 21st.
Items shipped out within 24 hours.

Lets start with charts.
1-5 charts, 30% off. Any charts in my ebay store.
5-10 charts 40% off.
11+ charts and you get wholesale price 50% off!
Postage will be added to all orders after packages are weighed.

32count Belgian linen. $24 for 1/2 yard, 30 x 36" piece.
Cream, natural or several hand dyed shades will be available. My favorite colors are the Antique Champagne I used for several of my samplers such as Welcome Spring shown here. The darker Champagne I used on The Gift of Wisdom, bottom right in the photo of 4. You can see the antique champagne above it. To the left of that is natural that I used on Patience.


Next is antique faded yellow and dark sage.
If I have time this weekend I will dye a few more shades. Email if you are interested. I will be selling about 50 yards of linen.

nbelgian@aol.com

I will try to dye some Aida and Fiddlers cloth this weekend. I have smaller pieces of that.

FLOSS: All floss singles, sets and collection will be 20% off.
I  don't have discounts like this on ebay. Their fees are outrageous. The 80 skein, 1600 yard set of the 1795 Collection is on sale for $124. Regular $156. Purchase more than one of these large sets and get 25% off ($117).


Trims, lace, trim bags, etc. All 20% off.
Motto kits 20% off.
I have had several inquiries about discounts on larger purchases and I thought I would offer this to everyone.

Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

8 comments:

  1. I love bargains and I'm always in the need of fabric. 32 ct is my favorite. I will sent you email with choice of colors.
    Evalina, This and that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now you have stepped it up a notch!! A surprise!! This is really fun and I am enjoying it so much. Thanks for doing this.
    Pauline

    perry94022 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sending you an email over the weekend Nancy.....need to squizz the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear Nancy hugs Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Nancy.... email is on it's way

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sales!!! They should offer them more often!

    ReplyDelete