Monday, February 13, 2012

Wrought by me to give to THEE pattern winners, all 32 of you!

Lets have an early Valentine's Day present to all of you who postaged a comment about the pattern! ALL 32 of you will get a pattern! Now...I am swamped today with orders and things....so please send me an email and I will reply with the pdf pattern attached for you. email    nbelgian@aol.com
Thanks for participating! I will send reply emails later this morning as I receive them.
Good luck for tomorrows drawing too!

Sending early Valentine Love
Nancy

9 comments:

  1. wow what a great present! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nancy,

    Thank you so much for this generous giveaway! I just sent the e-mail...and am looking forward to trying this out!

    Sweet blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so generous hun; thank you so very much;; you made my day...I just sent off an email.

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You just made my day, as well!! Thanks for your generosity -- so appreciate it!!
    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o))) You are an absolute dear heart Nancy!!! Thank you, once again, for your amazing generosity!! Smiles & Monday Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. How generous of you. Unfortunately I missed that post but I think every one of those 32 people are lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, will send you my email
    joyce c frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice start to this week! Many thanks for your generosity. I look forward to stitching this. I have some of your beautiful ric rac and lace to choose from for finishing. Oh, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this wonderful chart Nancy! You are very generous. What a great start to my week!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete