Saturday, February 4, 2012

QUEEN of the South Coffee bag kit

I have added another coffee bag kit to my inventory. I designed and stitched QUEEN of the South.....(I actually know a few queens in the south). I love how these look with my antique coffee mill collection. They are aged to look old and all you do is stitch the pattern, sew the bottom and side and stuff. These are available in my ebay store. Stitch a whole collection of Coffee and spice bags to fill a shelf or a basket. Sometimes I think I can't fit one more thing in this house....but if I carefully move things around and SQUEEZE a bit....it always fits! Magic!!

The Magician
Nancy

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You have such a gift for designing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great addition to an already fun collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy
    This latest design is wonderful!
    Regarding making things fit...here is what I keep chanting when I find yet another treasure to add to the fold: IF THERE'S ROOM IN MY HEART...THERE'S ROOM IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! It really works...LOL!
    Busy Hands...Happy Heart
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, and AS a Queen of the South, I approve! Love this one along with the Red Rooster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! These are adorable....I can see a whole bowl full of them or a basket, etc....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these hun; they diffidently are on my "wish list"...lol

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute! Look vintage and I nearly smell coffee :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete