Sunday, June 24, 2018

New Floss Collections coming soon!

Lots of new floss collections coming soon! July will be filled with dyeing LOTS of floss and great new collections.

Some of my best sellers have been the Halloween/Sleepy Hollow and the Victorian (Burgundy, reds, golds, greens) Christmas. I will be doing a new collection for each of those. All new colors....perfect for holiday stitching. I will also have a new patriotic collection of our favorite red, white and blues. Lets add another Autumn collection......and the list goes on.
These will be dyed and carded in July and August.  Throw in a few flower collections......Then I will do a few special collections and end with a Spring/Easter collection of pastels. As I said, LOTS of floss! And there will be a give-away for a box of each collection as it becomes available.

I have been asked to dye the floss for another SAL, Tis the Season with the beautiful Cardinal. I will be dyeing those colors next week even though the SAL doesn't start until Labor Day. I will have pre-orders when the floss is done. We are still working out the floss requirements.

Lets not forget that Christmas in July will soon be here! I love the give-aways and being able to share with so many of you. It will be a fun filled celebration....mixed in the the 4th celebration....and some very nice gifts to give away. Don't miss it!

July 1st will be the announcement for the Birthday Club winner, floss club winners, and the 1st day of Christmas. To say I am busy is an understatement but I love every minute of it.

So stay tuned.......

Thanks for stopping by!
                                                      Nancy

15 comments:

  1. Nancy, I look forward to seeing what colors come out of the dyepots. Your collections are always so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see the new colors - they sound fantastic!! Thanks for sharing these with the stitchers of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of my, I had better start saving my pennies. I absolutely loved the last Victorian Christmas colors you did and stitched my Christmas Garden by BBD with them. I LOVE all of the color collections and look forward to seeing your newest ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodie goodie!!! Tis the Season. I will be watching closely for it's pre-order!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting months ahead as gorgeous floss will be available to all and to many lucky winners due to your generosity ♥️♥️ Thanks Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds beautiful. Take some time for yourself though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Everything sounds so exciting! :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I envy your energy! Looking forward to all the new colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am looking forward to everything especially that beautiful cardinal! The only think holding me back from starting it was picking the right threads - this is perfect - I will let you pick them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like lots of new, fun colors! Looking forward to seeing the beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a TIS THE SEASON stitch-along ?!? did I miss details on how to sign up fir this???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the Facebbok group for the SAL
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/251678082266234/

      The floss packs will be available from me around the 15th of July. Email me to pre-order now.

      Delete
  12. I am chomping at the bit to see the new Halloween/Sleepy Hollow colors! They are always my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nancy, how can I sign up for a ‘Tis The Season floss pack? I’m also in need of fabric for it. Can you help with that as well? Blessings, Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Nancy, I'm not sure where to find the threads for "Tis the Season" SAL, I would like to purchase them, Can you help me with this?
    Thanks,
    Nancy Pond

    ReplyDelete