Monday, August 14, 2017

Three Birthday winners today!!


Thank you very much for all the birthday wishes and blessings. I count you all as friends and life is good! I am not thrilled about turning 65 today........but each year we have is a blessing from above.

Three names were drawn from the hat today......three lucky winners who will receive a box of floss from me as I share my birthday celebration today.
Lydia Stevenson
LaNelle
and Grandma Judy

Congratulations!!!! I hope you enjoy your gift from me. Please send me an email with you address.

I am taking today off......most of it. A work-a-holic can't take an entire day off! lol Besides....I have bolts of 65 yards of linen that needs to be cut into pieces to dye......part of my next give-away after I get a bunch of colors and counts dyed. I am doing 32, 36 and 40 count linens. Gorgeous linens even before they are dyed. And they will go into the new linen cupboard that I splurged and bought.....which I will show when it is full of linens.

Thanks again to everyone for a wonderful birthday celebration.

                              Love,
                                          Nancy

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nancy. Each year brings new things and my wish for you is that you have time to enjoy many new things this coming year. Such a special lady, it is a privilege to call you friend. Enjoy this very special day! Looking forward to the new linen and the cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, wishing you a most special day. Have the happiest of birthdays today. And Congratulations to this month's birthday winners.

    I look forward to seeing the new linens along with your new cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the lucky winners and happy birthday Nancy!! Enjoy your (most of the) day off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchas FELICIDADES!!! a las tres afortunadas

    Saludos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners; I'm sure they'll love your gift. Happy birthday, Nancy. May all the love and kindness you share be returned to you many times over. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, Nancy. Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous birthday blessings on 65 years young Nancy!
    Wow! Can't believe I'm a winner truly blessed to be a August birthday to celebrate with you....Thank youšŸŽ‰❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you took off more than time for lunch! =) 65 doesn't look so bad from where sit. You certainly have plenty of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feliz CumpleaƱos Nancy!!!
    en traductor no funciono bien

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday. Hope your day was great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to you Nancy. Every year we get older it's more important to celebrate as we add names each year for those who were not as fortunate. You, my dear, are an angel on earth and we are all so lucky to have you in our lives. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huge Happy Birthday Blessings and Wishes to you Nancy..You deserve to take more than a day off..We all need to celebrate Our Birthdays like Monarchy..Give our selves an entire week of daily celebrations. Each year is a Gift..and should be celebrated like it were our last. gOD Bless You..Rebecca93552

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Nancy - I hope you have a lovely day. And congratulations to your lucky winners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy B-Day Nancy!!
    Congrats to all!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday to all and congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to all the winners. Happy belated Birthday Nancy. I was not able to get on line yesterday, we were busy celebrating my husbands birthday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday, hope you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete