Sunday, August 20, 2017

Hand dyed linen, 32,36 and 40ct coming soon

I have been dyeing lots of linen in several counts the past couple weeks. I will start showing it to you next week as I am busy getting ready for 10 stitching friends to visit me on Tuesday (the ebay store is on vacation hold for another week) and I wanted to have some of the new linen dyed. I started with gentle mottled colors in several shades and a few semi-darks.

I have had 4 ladies ask me if I would consider a linen club of my limited edition colors. I will consider it. Maybe....but no promises just yet. I will have a quite a few colors, counts, and sizes each  month to show you.

So stay tuned for some great linen, always great prices.

                                                      Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Hello dear Nancy...trying to open new acct. on Ebay....to buy your threads....anyway will you be carrying or offering lower ct. linens? My eyes are wicked bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will also do 28ct at a later date. I know what you mean about eyes......

      Delete
  2. Oh I can hardly wait to see what lovely fabric colors you come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting...with such excitement ❤️ Enjoy your time with friends....always good for the soul🌻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ten friends at one time - wow, what fun! Enjoy yourself and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the linen. Enjoy your friends!

    ReplyDelete