Saturday, June 24, 2017

New Collections and Lots of changes coming to my current floss inventory

I have a lot of new floss collections in the works, as usual! The dye pot will be busy all of July dyeing beautiful colors for these new sets. Two sets have been dyed and will be going out to be carded next week.
Here are a few in the works:

Southern Appalachian Wildflowers
Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Farmhouse Memories
Primitive Shades of Browntones
The Olde Spinning Wheel
Penny Candy Collection

And I have a few more I have been thinking about .....it takes a while to pick colors and names.  I think Texas Wildflowers will be later this summer. There is a huge assortment to choose from.
One more that was mentioned was Cactus Flowers....I looked at the online types of cactus flowers and was shocked at how bright and vast the varieties are. And I have a few more collections in mind so you will be in store for lots of new floss all summer. When each collection is available I will be taking orders (preorders at any time) and there will be  give-aways.

I have lots of changes coming to my current floss inventory, primarily the singles I have in stock. Not the Ultimate Collection, that will remain the same.

The 1840 and 1795 singles from those collections will be removed from the ebay inventory and put into the grab bag assortment I have listed. I will include all of the other singles I have currently listed. That's about 90 colors in all. If you need any of them before I remove them be sure to let me know. nbelgian@aol.com
It's time for new singles......so.......

I will be listing singles from the Limited Edition monthly sets and the Primitive Limited Edition sets. So if you wanted more of a color that you received in the floss club it will be listed. I had a lot of extras of most of the colors and I wanted to clear out my old singles and refresh the store inventory. A lot of you purchased extra singles after you received your monthly club selections and I thought I would give others, who did not join a club, a chance to purchase a few of the colors.

The advantage to belonging to the club is to receive one free skein each month. A free 20 yard skein is a nice savings and pays for your postage.

I think that is all of the news for this week! I will be dyeing floss all weekend and then printing, cutting and drilling the cards. All to bring you beautiful floss collections.

Have a nice weekend.
                                                    Nancy

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what Farmhouse Memories and Penny Candy look like. ust reading the names bring images to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the new collections. I love the names you have chosen. I can only imagine how amazing the colors will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, new colors and collections! So exciting and I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like great stuff coming down the pike. I can hardly wait to see the Appalachian series and the cactus flowers. The brown tones may be one I need, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all sound very enticing. I am sure they will be gorgeous, as all of your floss! Sounds like I may need some new storage boxes..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun it will be to see all these new and lovely floss!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait to see all the new floss collections---names are quite creative...

    ReplyDelete