Sunday, January 15, 2017

Primitive Floss Club invoices go out today

The invoices for the Primitive Floss Club will go out today. You can join any of the three clubs at any time during the month. I had a gal join yesterday for the Ultimate Collection of 135 skeins. This is a great way to add to your floss at a reasonable price. With 5 skeins you get 1 free and with the box of 12 you get one free skein.

Next week I will post a picture of the floss for these new clubs so you can see what the members are receiving. It is dark and rainy today so it isn't possible to take pictures.

I was asked by a follower what have I been up to.....floss of course! Dyeing all new colors for the Primitive and Limited Editions.
After I get a couple months ahead on these new colors I can get back to a couple of patterns I want to do. And experiment on a couple of fabric covered boxes I will be making out of heavy chipboard and mat board. I am amazed at the strength of the box after putting two fabric covered layers together. And I am dyeing some great cluny lace trims to go on and in the box. I will show pictures when it is completed. I think I will do one with a stitched top and the other with a fabric covered top and a few embellishments on it.

I am also working on a custom pattern for the traveling museum for the It's  a Wonderful Life movie. I will do two patterns for that one. A simple pattern like the one in the movie and a fancier one for me to hang on my wall. It is my favorite saying:
You can only take with you that which you've given away.
I like to hang things on my walls that mean something to me. Favorite antique mottoes, my own stitched sampler patterns and quotes and sayings that are a part of who I am and hope to be.
I am a bit eccentric....ok, if you have been to my house I am very eccentric! lol    Gotta love who you are.

So this should answer the question of what have I been doing lately. I don't post as often as I should but I put in such long days trying to get everything done and time gets away from me. I promise to post more frequently and add more pictures of my current projects.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
                                                   Nancy

15 comments:

  1. You are one busy lady! The new boxes sound very interesting! And who doesn't love new floss colors, how do you ever come up with so many choices?! I have loved both of my club floss sets (Limited Edition), the colors are gorgeous.
    Be sure to take time out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Nancy. I love the idea of surrounding myself with quotes that add to my life. I do the same thing at work!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote. I can't wait to see what you design. I love the part about who you "hope to be". I totally get that. We always aspire to grow beyond where we are now...so love that. :) Looking forward to a year filled with lots of stitchy goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here you are, sharing again. Love knowing what you're up to and the way you think. That's a great quote to look at daily. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing the new designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to sea your new projects Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a busy lady! I'm looking forward to seeing your fabric covered boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Primitive but not Limited Edition, right? Because I didn't get an invoice, and I forgot when the last one was. LOL You are one busy woman. Thank you for sharing your creative talent. I hope you soon have time to do something you want to stitch. khryskringle at yahoo is my Paypal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primitive......the regular Limited Edition invoices go out on the 1st and I ship on the 5th. Busy is an understatement!! lol

      Delete
  9. Oooh I might have to get this one!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't get an invoice i'm guessing i'm one of the other clubs...ultimate i think..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where can I get all the info on your beautiful thread clubs. I am a primitive gal at heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email me at nbelgian@aol.com for information. Thank you.

      Delete
  12. Thank you Nancy for another great giveaway! I would love a chance!

    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete