Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Did you receive your floss club invoice?

Paypal has been having trouble for 4 days. It won't let me print shipping labels and gives me an error code. After talking with Paypal they told me they are aware of the problem and will get it ironed out soon.

A customer sent me an email this morning as she has not received her floss club invoice. When I tried to resend it I get another error and try again later. If you did not receive your invoice please email me. Most of the members have paid so there are just a few left.
As for shipping....if they don't get it ironed out by the 5th I will hand write labels and take them to the post office so I can get tracking numbers on each one. What a pain.....

So please let me know if you did not receive your invoice. Thank you.
                                           Nancy

3 comments: