Friday, October 21, 2016

New floss listings and more hand dyed linen soon

I listed  63 colors in my ebay store from the Ultimate Collection. Just a few more to list and then all 135 are listed there. SO many listings to do....

The Kansas gals are doing a great job carding floss for me. I love it! I send out a 15 pound box of floss and it all comes back beautifully carded. Great job ladies!!!!!

And I had such a wonderful response to the 32ct Belgian linen that I had dyed.....I will be dyeing more this weekend. I also have a new give-away coming up soon and you don't want to miss it. Stay tuned!

Back to the dye pot.....
                                            Nancy

28 comments:

  1. What fabulous new colors, Nancy! Will check them out after dinner! Boy, your dyepots are sure being kept busy. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin, You have a nice weekend too.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Love love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and of course I just have to have some of them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. I appreciate your business.

      Delete
  4. Love all of those beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so excited...I've been looking forward to these coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had mentioned months ago they were available direct from me....I have been so busy I just got around to listing the rest of them on ebay.

      Delete
  6. They are all just lovely Nancy, so bright and vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be so nice to have all the help with carding. Beautiful fall colors there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes it is wonderful having help with the floss.

      Delete
  8. I can understand why people want to buy one of everything you have! I'm so glad you have found a good solution to the carding problem. Your hands can only take so much, and you are doing many things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The floss helpers (Floss Fairies) are wonderful!

      Delete
  9. Such pretty colors.
    Love the blues/purples.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly the "Ultimate Collection". Every color imaginable. Love them all. So much fun just to fondle them and think about stitching with them. Every single one gorgeous on its own. You always do such a lovely job, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete