Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Favorite Things winner today!!

These are a few of my favorite things.......
Thank you to all who entered and took the time to tell me your favorite things. The lucky winner that was drawn said her favorite things were Quaker designs, my Welcome Spring Sampler pattern and trims. Congratulations Gigi! Please email me and give me your address and I will have your package on it's way to you. nbelgian@aol.com

We still have a few days of drawings left for Christmas in July so make sure you are entered. It's not too late to enter and all you need to do is be a follower and leave a comment on the post.

I will be working on the new cluny lace trims that I got delivered. The biggest challenge was finding room for 150 rolls of lace. So many boxes! I need to dye a few primitive floss colors and then I can start dyeing the lace. I am excited about adding this lace as it is the nicest cluny lace I have bought in years. Excellent quality. Now to come up with some beautiful colors. And for packaging I appreciate all of your comments. I will do three trims in the same color, 2 yards each, to a package. Not sure on pricing yet. Good lace is not cheap these days. You know I always give a good discount to all of you to help as much as I can.

This has been another fun Christmas in July and I appreciate all of you who enter the give-aways. Stay tuned for more winners.
                                             Santa Nancy

15 comments:

  1. Congrats to Gigi! I know you will receive a wonderful package. Thank you, Santa Nancy!!

    The trims/lace sound great. Can't wait to see all the colors you come up with. I know they will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Gigi! I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the trims in the dye pots. Stay cool, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Gigi! I'm looking forward to the dyed cluny lace:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors and love stitching samplers and find Quaker Samplers so interesting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you, Gigi...lucky you and here's hoping, LUCKY ME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a chance to try your threads.It seems that a lot of people love them so much. Also all your trims,especially the clunky lace sound wonderful.Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to seeing the lace! Your colors will be great. You charge what you need to. You put a lot of work into this business, and you deserve a fair return.

    ReplyDelete