Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Primitive gift boxed floss set winner today!


I picked 12 of the new Primitive colors and put together a gift box. I have 48 colors so far and I need to list them all separately. I have a 46 skein set and I will be adding more colors as time permits.

Today's winner will receive the 12 skein gift box. 240 yards of Primitive stitching......or great samplers......lots of possibilities with these great colors.

The lucky winner is Brenda
Congratulations! Please email me, nbelgian@aol.com, and give me your address.

Remember there are still  a couple give-aways to enter so keep entering.
Thanks to all who join in the fun with me.
Nancy

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Brenda! Lovely colors! Thank you for hosting such nice giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brenda! Gorgeous collection of threads Nancy!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun! I love all the colors you've added. Nice variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Brenda. I bought this set recently and am in love with the subtle colors. Nancy, keep me updated on the new ones for this set...you know I must have them...LOL.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Brenda!! Enjoy your beautiful floss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Brenda! I see lots of possibilities for these colours - great collection Nancy.
    Is it bad form to say that I see a late fall forest floor with mushrooms and leaves when I see these colours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Brenda - it's a beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the give away. Congrats to all the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congreatulation Brenda Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. The boxed primitive flosses look very rich!! would love to win these!! I have posted on my facebook - reginab Thanks for the opportunity Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The boxed primitive flosses look very rich!! would love to win these!! I have posted on my facebook - reginab Thanks for the opportunity Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Brenda - these look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete