Friday, February 21, 2014

Always Remember motto

I was asked by a friend to design a small motto with the quote from A. A. Milne:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
She wanted to give it as a gift when her grandson graduates this year. She wanted a masculine design so I did a simple border. Shown in blue, green and brown.....but if you changed it to cranberry, pink and green it would be nice for a girl. Chart is $9.99. Color blocks and symbols pages. 7 pages total. Pattern size is 143 x 114 stitches. 16ct (32ct linen) finished size is 8.9" x 7.1". Fits any 8x10 frame. If you would like one, email me at nbelgian@aol.com.

I have had a very busy week and now need to get to my next sampler pattern.....and cram another 25 hours into this week if possible! Wish me luck.....
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

13 comments:

  1. Nancy: This is a beautiful sampler.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love it! Is it ready to be purchased?

    Have a wonderful weekend, Nancy!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great quote. I imagine it will appear in many graduation gifts, especially with your lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Nancy, for turning my wish into reality. I just love it and can hardly wait to get started on it. You are the best! It is just perfect, the size allows a store bought frame which is really nice too.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I've always loved that quote :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, I love the idea of doing a more masculine design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. La grille est magnifique Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sampler - A A Milne is one of my favourite writers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm unable to order at this time but I'm seriously considering doing this for my son as a gift this Christmas. He suffers from anxiety disorders and panic attacks and I have always wanted to stitch a sentiment that would encourage him. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete