Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The last September orders are shipping

 The last of the September orders are shipping today. Tom and I want to thank you for your patience during this difficult time with my ankle.....it has really slowed me down and I apologize for taking longer to process orders this month. We have so many club members and we had a lot of custom orders that I have been working on.


We appreciate all of you and hope to speed up the orders next month. I am not up and running but I am up and limping! lol


Thank you for all the get well wishes I received.


Be sure to stay tuned for the Birthday Club winner tomorrow and on the 5th there will be several winners for their free month in the clubs. I think this monthly give-away will be a big hit with club members.


Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment