Tuesday, October 15, 2019

We have winners today!!

We have some very lucky winners today.....we pulled three names out of the hat this morning.

Lets start with The Return to Sleepy Hollow collection. Congratulations The Witch of Sylfaen!
Please send me an email with your address.
Next we have Bewitching Spells. Congratulations Wichitastitcher!

And then we have Glorious Autumn. Congratulations Mary Klumpp!

A big thank you to all who entered these give-aways.

Be sure to enter the current floss club give-away I just posted yesterday.

November will be filled with lots of great prizes going out so stay tuned!

Nancy

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the giveaway winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of the winners. I hope you love this floss as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you, I cannot believe I won these gorgeous Autumn colors. I am at a loss for words, truly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you! I've just sat down with my morning coffee here in the UK to find I've won the Sleepy Hollow set! I'm so excited! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all your lucky winners and thank you Nancy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Great stash enhancement for you all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners. You will enjoy stitching with your floss. I am using it currently on Tis the Season. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love all your flows. The feel is so smooth and rich. I would love to have either of those two floss clubs.

    ReplyDelete