Wednesday, August 14, 2019

We have 2 Birthday winners today!

I want to thank all of you for wishing me a Happy Birthday.....it's going to be a wonderful day! I am very happy to share and celebrate by announcing the two winners for the floss sets today.
Lets show the Essential Blue Collection first. From very light to dark blue...and beautiful colors in between...a couple colors are very close in color so you can do a Quaker or have great shading in your stitching. Nice variation in these colors
Next we have the Essential Green Collection
The first winner said she would like the Essential Blue Collection. Congratulations Mary Klumpp!
The winner of the Essential Green Collection is The Hoffs. Congratulations!
Please send me an email with your address. nbelgian@aol.com
 
These sets are still available and you get a free surprise skein with each set.
 
Nancy

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations and happy stitching to the lucky winners!! Have a very very Happy Birthday,Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Nancy. And congrats to the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Nancy, wishing you a very blessed birthday today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners and a very happy birthday to you Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!
    Congrats to the winners!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your winners Nancy and I hope that you had a special day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to the winners, and to all the birtdays in august

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping you had a wonderful birthday Nancy! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I can't believe I won the gorgeous blue threads(my most favorite colors btw and 1st time I have ever won anything in my 76 yrs... Happy Birthday Nancy and thanks a million!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors! Would love to win.

    ReplyDelete