Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day. To celebrate our Mothers everywhere. Some are in heaven......we remember the loving time we had to share with them. Some are far away.....we miss them and wish we could be together. But we celebrate all they did for us and cherish them.
To one who bears the sweetest name,
And adds a luster to the same,
Long life to her, for there's no other,
Who takes the place of my dear Mother.
I am one of the luckiest people in the world because I still have my Mother who turned 96 last month. We talk for at least a half hour each day....she patiently waits by the phone for me at 9 every morning. I cherish each day that I have with her.

I am taking the day off to be with my son and grandsons....the best guys in the world.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!
                               Love,
                                            Nancy

                                            

14 comments:

  1. Nancy, enjoy your day off and the time spent with your family. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you Nancy! You are very blessed to still have your precious mom with you! A mother is the best friend a girl could have. Hope you have a wonderful day! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy: Happy Mothers Day to you and your Mother.
    You are very lucky to still have her cherish every minute you have with her.
    Gods Blessings.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those phone calls my MIL passed away last week at 94 and we just spoke to her 6 hours before. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother's been gone for several years now but I'm grateful every day for her influence on my life. Enjoy your day with your menfolk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day. I used to get off the train a stop early and then talk to my mom on the phone as I walked the rest of the way to work. Enjoy every second of every phone call with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and hope that your Mothers Day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day Nancy. You deserve all the joy and happiness in the world. Hugs coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true, Nancy, those of us who still have our mothers are indeed lucky. Happy Mother’s Day to you and your mom!💝

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day, Nancy. I hope you've had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Mom has been gone since 1999 and I miss our phone calls and visits and stitching time together. I'm happy for you that your Mom is still around. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day with your son and grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy mothers day Nancy.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Mother’s Day Nancy... Hope it was blessed in every way. I treasure my time with my mother, although time and dementia has stolen so much of her away.... I miss those phone chats with her as she was truly my best friend. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete