Friday, November 16, 2018

Gift Box Sets for Christmas

After my post yesterday regarding the Gift Certificates I was flooded with mail for requests for gift boxes. I had some questions asked regarding custom sets......  I am more than happy to put together a custom set of colors for gift boxes but they have to be colors I already have dyed as time is running out for boxing sets.
I can do... lets say...a set of pinks to reds...yellow to oranges to browns....blues and purples, etc. I have done one color sets in the past and will do more next year. Greens, Browntones, etc. We can do boxes of 12 skeins or more if you want a larger collection. I will add a custom card for you with a message if you want me to ship direct to your friends. That's another option to save time. nbelgian@aol.com

I am dyeing the floss for the Kindred Stitcher and Primitive Stitcher this weekend. I will start carding them in a week and hope to have them finished by the end of the month. We are talking a carding marathon folks....these take time to card. I have hired a new gal to help but these still take time. There are 28,000 yards of floss in a collection that we put into 111 boxes! 240 yards to a box.

I had wanted to dye Primitive Dried Flowers before Christmas but I am not sure I can get that one done. I have a dozen new flower sets coming out this spring along with a dozen all one color sets.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding gift boxes or custom sets. I am always here to help with your holiday gift giving.
And you ALL know I love to play Santa!
                                                          Nancy

3 comments:

  1. That is a LOT of floss!!!!! Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of floss. Look forward to seeing Kindred Stitcher and Primitive Stitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the collection....

    ReplyDelete