Monday, August 20, 2018

So many new collections!

When life throws you a curve ball you better get a new mitt and be ready to catch it! Life has gotten pretty hectic around here and way too much work for one person. I have hired two full time employees to start with me in September and I am thrilled to have the help. We should be able to have all orders out by the 7th of each month from now on. It takes two days just to send out invoices...two days to print shipping labels and 2-3 days pack orders. And I want to thank all the new club members....I am so thankful for all of you.

New floss collections coming soon! Aside from dyeing 48 new colors for the clubs each month I am in the process of dyeing and carding new collections. The Bewitched Collection (all grays and variegated shades of gray), The Victorian Christmas Collection, Return to Sleepy Hollow, The Kindred Spirits Collection, The Primitive Stitching Collection (or shall we call it the Primitive Stitcher?), etc. The list goes on and on. I hope to have 15-20 new collections by Christmas!
I will start next week showing two collections a week and then they will be available to purchase. I have quite a few pre-orders already as the collections sell out quickly. I will do 111 boxes of each collection and 222 of the Victorian Christmas. I will show the colors when they are ready for each collection. Lots of variations in each color. And we will do a give-away for a free box for each collection so stay tuned.

I will try to find time to post more often. And I really want to list linen colors on the side of the blog for stock colors I will carry. The Winter Sky, a light mottled gray, has been very popular for the Tis the Season SAL. And I always have the Antique Sampler light mottled tan....and I think I will name the Buttercream Eliza that I did for the Eliza Bell Cox SAL pieces. It was a very popular color.

So stay tuned. Lots coming your way very soon.

23 comments:

  1. Nancy, I look forward to seeing what you have coming out of the dyepots. Happy to hear that you have hired some help; maybe you will be able to relax and breathe a bit. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all of the new colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working 60 hour weeks through October 16th and if I survive I'm going to treat myself to some goodies from you. It's been killing me to see all those wonderful collections and now I'm going to have some for ME. You amaze me girl. You probably work 60 or more hours on a regular basis. I'm so tired and you just keep thinking up more work for yourself which we all drool over with every post. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the new collections especially the Victorian Christmas one. And Kindred Spirits and Primitive Stitcher. You are truly a Wonder Woman, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the new additions - can't wait for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...you have been busy Nancy!! Looking forward to seeing the new collections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thrilled that you have hired some much needed help! Bless you for keeping all of us in beautiful floss and can't wait to see the new collections. You never cease to amaze with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all sound so nice I love the halloween ones I cannot wait

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at NEW COLLECTIONS!! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds wonderful, Nancy! I'm so glad you are going to have help!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great that you are getting help Nancy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nancy, I'm glad to see you are back and hopefully feeling better. I still have not received this months floss shipment. Can you please check to see if a shipment went out for F. Rivera Palmdale Ca.
    Thank you, and GOD Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your invoice went out on the 1st. Please send me an email.

      Delete
  14. I'm so glad you will be getting help! I'm thinking after this SAL, you'll be getting even more club members!! As a new member of your linen club, let me just say, my first linen shipment, well, just WOW!!!! It's gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see what comes next month!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nancy, I'm so glad I found you! Several stitchers mentioned you and your products on flosstube and I'm so excited to have placed my first order. I'm sure I'll be returning to join one or more of your clubs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on hiring help. I know you have been walking through trials of late - please know you are cherished and prayed for! I am excited to be trying your fabrics as I already love the threads. God bless you and yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nancy, congrats on hiring help! You've been so busy! I am extremely excited about your new collections, especially the Bewitched Collection. I cannot wait to get my hands on those grays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hooray for helpers! That collection of grays sounds delightful and I can't wait to see (and get?) it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So exciting! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This Bewitched Collection is awesome. Happy to know you now have some help.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me to bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who has done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr. Oduwa this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't. with Dr Oduwa I tell you your problem is already solved because i experienced alot when my Husband and I had been apart for 4years and I couldn't bear living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call Dr Oduwa on how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Oduwa. I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours Oduwa contact is droduwaspellhome01@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp him on +2348136354191.

    ReplyDelete