Sunday, July 15, 2018


I LOVE Christmas! And here at the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe we like to celebrate Christmas in July.
Today's we have a winner! Karla Padbury. Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address. nbelgian@aol.com
Lets start with 2 beautiful floss collections, a box of Antique Dried Flowers or Tribute to Sisters, Forever in my Heart. The winner will get to pick their favorite.!

 

Stay tuned...we have several days of winners and great gifts this week.
Santa Nancy

22 comments:

  1. Congrats to Karla! Great box choices so beautiful 😍 delightful to win...Nancy your the best!! Blessings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Karla! She’s going to love her Christmas in July gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! I will. I already have the antique flowers collection so this is my chance to add the Tribute to sisters collection.

      Delete
  3. Hope I am not too late to enter. Just got your email today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours, Santa Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Karla. What a choice to have to make. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Karla and an early Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ars amazing-thank you! Shared to Facebook, also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :) Such beautiful floss must be a joy to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would REALLY love to win this gift!!!

    ReplyDelete