Thursday, April 12, 2018

The last of the club shipments going out

First I want to say thank you to all of my new followers....a big WELCOME!
And to all of the new club members....who are still signing up every day....thank you very much.

The April club orders got overwhelming with all of the add ons to each order. I had over 60 club shipments with extras added, from singles to boxed sets and full collections. Thank you very much.

It did slow down the linen shipments this week as 42 of those orders had extras added. The last of the linen shipments will go out today and tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

Now.....I really need to keep club shipments separate from extra orders. No way around it. It will save hours and hours of paper work and expedite the shipments. So starting in May, if you would like extras of any kind they will need to be a separate shipment.

I would like to have all linen and floss orders shipped by the 5th of each month starting in May. Fingers crossed!!!

Thank you one and all. It is my pleasure to do the clubs for you and I appreciate each and every one of you.
                                         Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Totally understand this business decision!! I am loving my Motto club and I am glad your business is so successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it doesn't matter when it comes, as long as it does. For you, do what you have to do to make it easier ... or you won't have any time to dye more colors for me to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to be a part of the Motto Floss Club! Lovely threads! Nancy, so happy your business is seeing so much success. You are a joy. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete