Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Winner today for Friendship's Love chart pack

We have a winner today for the chart pack with floss to complete Friendship's Love. All the over dyed floss you need to complete this is included.

The lucky winner today is Joke. Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address.

I am super busy with all of the floss clubs each month. Lots of new followers and subscribers, thank you very much.

I am also dyeing all the floss for a stitch-a-long with Julie, the Gulf Coast Stitcher on Flosstube.
She is doing the Eliza Bell Cox Sampler. The floss packs will be available late May and the 46ct linen if you would like that too. Sales are direct through me but you can watch Julie's videos for updates. Pre-order now. nbelgian@aol.com
Floss pack for the 39 colors needed....yes 39.....will be $31.95 plus postage. The silks needed for this sampler were $280! That is why Julie contacted me to do the floss pack. You will need to purchase your own chart. I am just dyeing the DMC matches for the floss and the 46ct Bergen linen in a buttery mottled cream will be $20.75 plus postage. Of course you can just get the floss if you have your own linen. The floss requirements Julie has are for 46ct.

Stay tuned as I will post this again for Julie.

                                                       Nancy

8 comments:

  1. Muchas felicidades *Joke* y saludo cariñoso para ti desde Lima, PERU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dance, i won the beautiful sampler, thank you so much Nancy, you are so generous, hugs Joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Joke


    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, I was wondering if you would have 36 count linen for the Eliza Bell Cox SAL and would the floss requirements be the same? I would be stitching 1 over 2. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have 36ct linen. As for the floss requirements, I don't have the chart....I was just asked to dye the floss. Please check your chart. I know those using 32ct fabric have ordered two floss packs.

      Delete
  5. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete