Sunday, February 25, 2018

46ct Bergen Linen

I love linen...and I wish I had more time to stitch as I would love to stitch something on this new Bergen Linen. The feel of it is luxury....so very nice. I wish I could find it in other counts but my supplier only has 46ct. Excellent quality.

I wanted to show you a few of the samples I just dyed.
My camera never does justice for the linen....but you can see from left to right I did classic heritage sampler colors from light mottled cream to a parchment/yellowed color. I also do these shades on my other count linens by request and for the fabric club.
Then I did a slate (confederate) blue/grey for a customer. Slight mottling and it can be done darker.
The Bergen linen is white so these colors are different if you use a cream base linen. I don't have every count in white.
I thought you might like to see some photos as I have had several requests to show more linen. This linen is available for the club too.
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Nancy ~ Can you please add 1/4 yd. cuts on both 46ct mottled cream and parchment yellowed colors to my shipment for March. I would like both of these in addition to my monthly $50 linen shipment. Just Beautiful! Thank you. Audrey U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. And I am sure that, just like your floss, it is even more beautiful in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in joining the six skein floss of the month kit. agrimm55@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete