Sunday, September 24, 2017

New linen, and some Floss and Linen club questions for you

It has been a very busy month with lots of linen going out to new customers. Thank you very much. I will be adding stock colors  soon.
I dyed two colors for the Linen Club for October. A basic mottled cream and a Victorian Blush which is a cream with a very slight mottled rose tint. See second photo. (shown are 36 and 40ct but I will do these in 32 and 28ct too) I may do a small sampler on this linen soon. I think the basic mottled cream will be great with other tints as well.

Questions:
If you tried the linen last month and want to stay in the club please let me know. nbelgian@aol.com
If you want to join the linen or floss clubs you can join at any time during the month for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months,  or auto ship each month until you decide to cancel.

*****IMPORTANT:
 If your floss club membership is expiring please let me know if you want to continue this month as I will be sending out invoices on the first for all the clubs.
***You can also switch from floss to the linen club. I have had several do this since they have a huge assortment of hand dyed floss from the club.

I purchased 28 count linen this month and will begin dyeing it this week and is available for the October club shipment. Mottled cream, Victorian Rose, Autumn Browns, Parchment, etc. I will try to do a list of colors available in all counts soon.
Fat 1/8 is $9
Fat 1/4 is $19
Fat 1/2 is $39
Full yards available upon request and vary from $70-75 per yard.

Thanks for stopping by. I am headed to the dye pot!
                                                     Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more and more pictures of your creations! The top one looks like one I would like to stitch on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to sell aida?
    Thanks Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have aida right now but will consider adding it to my next wholesale order. What count do you use? That's the problem...having the right counts for people. I certainly will try!

      Delete
  3. I have no idea when I started the thread club - when it started, but when was that? LOL Just keep sending until I cancel. =) I saw a post where Magpie Sue mentioned using your floss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe could you get 16 or 18 ct? My eyes are wicked bad..Boy would I join!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I need extreme magnification with my eyes to stitch on linen. I will purchase aida the next order.

      Delete