Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Southern Appalachian Wildflowers Winner today!


Santa Nancy thought the Southern Appalachian Wildflowers would be a nice gift to give to one lucky person. 12 skeins, 20 yards each, in a gift box with a bow and a fold over card.
Wake Robin, Catesby's Trillium, Beardtongue, Downy Lobelia, Bluestar, Smooth Rockcress, Fern Frond, Gray's Lily, Flame Azalea, Indian Paintbrush, Columbine, and Southern Red Trillium.

We have a lucky winner today! The name drawn was Joan in VA. Congratulations! Please send me an email with your address. nbelgian@aol.com


I still have presents to give away so be sure you have entered the last few drawings for Christmas in July. I think I have the best job in the world....sharing with others.

          Love,
                       Santa Nancy

11 comments:

  1. Good morning, Santa-in-July Nancy!! Another beautiful set of threads. Congratulations to Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Joan. What a gorgeous set of floss! Enjoy. Thank you Santa Nancy for all the lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Joan on winning this fabulous box of threads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Joan. What a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I was so hoping this would be the drawing I would win! I know Joan will enjoy her lovely present. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Joan. Every time you show this set, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all of the winners so far! These threads are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Joan - beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete