Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Patriotic Star Spangled Banner available now

After I gave you a preview of the new Patriotic Star Spangled Banner boxed set I was swamped with emails for pre-orders. I will be carding these for the next couple days (instead of sending these out to be carded)  if you would like one. I can mail these on Friday and Saturday. I will have about 100 boxes in this edition. 12 skeins, 20 yards each and a bonus skein of Presidential Blue with every box. 13 skeins in all. $27.99 plus postage. I also put a white in this box, slightly over dyed to antique it a bit. Golds, bronze, reds, burgundy and blues. nbelgian@aol.com
I stretched out the hangers on the rack to give you a peek at the colors.
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful give away. Thank you Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. I'm sure we'll be seeing many finished made with these beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) hehehe I can't wait to get my box! Gorgeous colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh. Swamped sounds good for you (but BUSY!), but not as good for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all but my mother's flower garden to celebrate a good life one by would be my favorite. Thank you Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the floss I've received...shared to fb...thanks so much

    บุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete