Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

                                          Happy Easter!
I hope all of you have a wonderful day and hopefully surrounded by your loved ones. We have my son and his boys with us and each holiday we spend together is special. Lots of quality time together which is the most important part. While the boys are not little anymore.....they still helped color the eggs yesterday and it was a lot of fun. My son was the one who said he was not too old (43) to color eggs! We had a great day and these guys are truly the joy in my life.


Now lets get to the give-away! This one took some time sorting out all the names but here we go!


If you are in doubt about a name, please check the original post. I can only go by the name given on the post for the entries.
The winners will need to send me an email (nbelgian@aol.com) with your name, your blogger name so I can check you off the list, and your address.

The winner of the Spring/Easter Trims Bag of goodies is: Janet
The winners of 10 skeins of the 1795 Floss are: Kd Brown and kathie448.
The winners of the 10 skeins of the new variegated floss colors are: denise,  Jacquie Morris and Pattie Davidson. This floss will be available in my ebay store later this week.
The fabric winners (your choice of 32ct linen or aida, tell me which you prefer and I will send a nice color) are Joy and Helen in MI.
 And I thought it would be nice to send everyone else who entered (you MUST check the original post to see if your name was there) a surprise Spring Flowers chart in pdf form. Now......I am taking today off to be with my family. I will start sending out the gifts and charts tomorrow. This will take several days just to send a couple hundred pdf charts. I do ask that you do not share your chart with friends or post it anywhere on the internet. A lot of people have put my free charts on Pinterest and I ask that you do not share these charts. This is a gift from me to you.

Congratulations to all the winners! I truly love to share with you.
Have a very Happy Easter!
                                                Nancy

27 comments:

  1. Enjoy family time! Happy Easter!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, enjoy your precious time with your family. Thanks so much for all your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very generous. Congratulations to everyone. Happy Easter, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners! What a wonderful Easter gift. You are exceedingly generous and I do hope you have had a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending Easter blessings your way, Nancy! Enjoy your day with the guys in your life! Congratulations to all the winners!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your generosity Nancy. Congratulations to all the winners and a very happy Easter to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter Nancy to you and your family. Thank you for your generosity your so thoughtful and kind. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter Nancy! Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a beautiful holiday. You are so right each holiday we spend together with our loved ones is very special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! And Happy Easter!I love your floss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! And Happy Easter!I love your floss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blessed Easter Greetings Nancy and Family.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats you lucky winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to all the winners! And I hope you are feeling better Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to the winners, and thank you for a surprise chart. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Easter! and congrats to the winners:)))

    ReplyDelete
  21. More great giveaways. Nancy you are always so generous. Hoping you had a nice Easter also :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to the winners. Nancy, thank you for a surprise chart. I´m so excited!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sending happy happy smiles your way to brighten your day :). 😊:) 😊 :) 😊xxx

    ReplyDelete