Saturday, June 15, 2013

10 Floss winners today!!!

Congratulations winners! It's time to announce the 10 lucky stitchers who get to pick 5 skeins of floss from the 1795 Sampler Collection.
Inga (Gerda),  Fay and Charlette,  Monica Silva, Pamela Nunnysstitches, Cathy from Kentucky, Amy (crosses and flosses), Mindi, Penni I, and Janet/OK. Lets add one more! Marie (P). Have fun selecting your favorite 5 colors. Browse in my ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Victorian-Motto-Sampler-Shoppe
and email and tell me what colors you would like and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com


I want to thank all who entered and I wish I could send all of you some floss. Keep entering the give-aways....I always have one going on or at least I try to.

Have a great day!
Nancy

16 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners! And a big thank you to you, Nancy. You are always so generous!
    You will love these colors, I have the collection and love to just look at the array of muted tones.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners. Nancy does a great job with her floss.
    I just finished The Fireman by Hinzeit using two shares of Red(R26&27) It looks so good. I have it pictured on my blog.
    http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations winners. Nancy I have just used your threads in an exchange (which I cannot show yet). I tend to stay clear from the over dyed threads as they are a pain in the butt to use but I was really REALLY impressed with your threads. No tangling. Just the right length. Lovely smooth stitching. I will def be back for more! Thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners. I have floss envy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited!! I never win anything!!! I am soooo happy.

    Mrs.Rooster Amy from Flosses and Crosses

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happiness!
    I'm a bit tired mentioned, tomorrow I will send a letter.
    good night!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky winners and generous Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners of your giveaway! Nancy, if they haven't used your threads yet they are in for a real treat! And thank you for offering another generous giveaway!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the lucky winners! You will love stitching with Nancy's floss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I've won! Thank you so much! What a treat...hmmm...which 5 to choose? Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the lucky stitchers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just received the floss and what a joy to behold. I just love the depth of the colors. Wonderful job, Nancy. I must admit, that I would like to order more! Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete