Friday, December 7, 2012

3 Winners today get trim packs

On the 7th day of Christmas
        Nancy gave to me:
Today's winners will have their choice of trims. Chenille or ric rac, hand dyed.

I have lots of colors available and will send you a nice assortment. Tell me your favorite colors when you email me, nbelgian@aol.com. I will send a few hand dyed buttons too.
The 3 winners are: Sandra 's Handmade,   Karen(homespinsimplicity) and Primitive Stars.

Having fun yet? I am!!!!!

Love from Santa Nancy

18 comments:

  1. This is very nve for the winners. I am still hoping, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful :) Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everyone! I received my floss in the mail yesterday. Can you say "GORGEOUS!!!" The colors are so.... the only word that keeps coming to mind is gorgeous, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicidades a las tres, un sorteo muy dinámico, feliciades:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfull gifts, congrats to the winners =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The trim is beautiful!

    Congrats to those winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. COngrats to the winners... how cool is that trim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners. Those colours are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty trim!! Congrats to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats x3!!! Ho Ho HO Santa Sandy!!! You're making me smile! :o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, lots of fun!!!! Haven't checked a blog this diligently since I started reading blogs. It is getting me into the spirit too. MartyG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adesso che ti ho trovata non ti lascio più, ciao dall'Italia M.Grazia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to the winners - Nancy you are so kind x

    ReplyDelete