Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Exclusive hand dyed trims for The Twisted Stitcher!

I was pleased to dye some custom trims for Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher. I did some beautiful Christmas reds and greens with my vintage rayon seam ribbon for her to use on her wonderful finishes. If you haven't tried her finishing service, well, you are missing out.
I highly recommend her service to all of you.
These custom dyed trims are exclusive for Vonna and not available from me or in my Ebay store. So do yourself a favor and have her do your finishes for you. You will thank me in the end!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. she does beautiful work and so does faye riggsbe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors. It will be fun to see what she does with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vonna's work it gorgeous - and will be even more so now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what Vonna does with these... It is exciting that you are part of the wonderful finishes!!
    Busy Hands....Happy Heart
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete