Sunday, May 26, 2013

A beautiful gift from a dear friend

The mailman brought me treasure this week......beautiful treasure! I sent Nan from Threadwork Primitives some samples of my 1795 Sampler floss....and she made me a beautiful pouch and used the floss I sent her! I just love it Nan and will cherish it always. I know they say that one good turn deserves another....but this was above and beyond that. I feel so blessed to have made so many dear friends through this business...and that is the best part of it all!
Have a great day everyone....and a great holiday weekend here in the states.
Nancy

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing, love it, such beautiful stitching.... Happy Memorial Day, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! It looks very old/vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh that is lovely :) I saw that she had got the floss and was thinking of doing something and there you are ... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gift from your friend!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Nancy, I'm so glad you like it. You deserve that and so much more and it was such a fun stitch to do for you. There's really an extra special feeling one gets when stitching a gift for a friend.
    Enjoy!
    Hugs, ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely pouch Nan created for you! Enjoy it!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was so sweet. Love how it turned out. You deserve all the gifts you receive Nancy, you have such a kind heart for others.Never forget that.Kimbrly

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful! Congrats, Nancy, you deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful and well deserved gift.

    ReplyDelete